Monday, June 25, 2012

Vision Board

This year has turned out to be a crazy one for me.  So much has already happened and so much more is yet to come.  It's amazing to think half of the year is almost over and in a few months we'll be near the end.

I had heard of the whole "Vision Board" idea from Oprah many years ago but a friend of mine recently reminded me of it.  After thinking about it for years, I finally created one, a vision board of my own.  I had 4 things on my vision board, 2 of them have already become reality and the other 2 will hopefully be checked off soon.  It is truly amazing what you can accomplish if you just set your mind to it. I'm SOLD on the whole Vision Board idea. I always found it intriguing but I gotta say, after trying it myself, I am amazed at what positive thinking and strong will can do.

Everyone must create one!!!!!

2 comments:

Hari Charana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com , Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

Anonymous said...

Nice writing. You should write more on it. Put good effort on it. Buy stylish mobile case from http://www.chumbak.com