Monday, April 14, 2008

My new blog

A book I was reading last night inspired me to create a new blog. I felt so touched and emotional by this book's character that it made me want to do something about it. I realize that I am extremely fortunate to have everything I have in my life: family, friends, home, health, wealth, love, education. freedom. There are people in this world that struggle to make ends meet, that deal with one hardship after another, that face challenges beyond their control. I wanted to create this blog to say my prayers for them everyday. Some day soon I hope to create my own Big Give or Pay it forward scheme but for now I want to spend a few moments a day thinking about those that are much less fortunate.

So check it out at http://myprayersfortheworld.blogspot.com/ and if you can find the time be sure to say a prayer of your own for someone that may have touched your heart.

=)

2 comments:

Tom said...

Not sure if you are ever going to read this comment. Just want to say that your 'My Prayer for the World' blog is really beautiful. Thanks!

DesiMelange said...

Thanks shmooveCriminal :) Glad you like it.