Thursday, March 02, 2006

Don't be a Hater!!!!


People often thrive on female animosity. Girls just seem to NEVER get along. Guys drop everything at the slightest hint of a cat fight. Many wonder why is it that girls don't get along and I wanted to address that today.

If my bf does anything wrong related to a girl (denies contact w/ another girl he had no business contacting, lies about buying her a drink, blames her for dinners that he had with her, hooks up with her, calls one of his ex's, etc) I am the kinda person that would never blame the girl .. coz u see ... i don't really care what the girl did to cause any of it. She means nothing to me. I blame my bf .. simply because he's the one I care about and he's the one responsible to answer to me. His judgement along w/ his actions should've prevented anything that he's trying to get himself outta trouble for. What would blaming the girl ever get me? I am never going to discuss any of this with her and is it really her fault completely or even partially if my bf chooses to be/do things w/ her? So girls .. don't blame the girl ... BLAME YOUR GUY!

There's no doubt Indian girls are a great package. Brains, Beauty, Body, Style, Personality, Culture .. you name it and majority of us have majority of the goods. Some are great in some things .. others in .. well .. others. So why hate on a beautiful girl just coz she might get more attention or a successful one coz she might have more money? I consider myself to be averagely attractive. I don't have the best of bodies but its not bad. I think i'm fairly intelligent but not nerdy. I have a great job and make a decent amount of money. I love fashion and style and my culture and am a good balanced mix of the east and the west. The point I'm getting to with all this is that I don't bad mouth or demean other girls that might be more attractive or more intelligent or more fashionable or more whatever else than myself. I admire them for what they have especially if they got it themselves. I think more girls should be like that. Not every girl is your competition or enemy (some definitely are and some i really wish i never had to see but not all). So be good to other girls and instead of putting them down try to gain their positives and loose the negative attitude. Besides, being a good person in the end is good for you anyway :D
Good Karma; )


--Bulbuli =)

1 comment:

shmamber said...

I concur!

I stumbled upon your blog by clicking the random updates scrolling up on the main page/

I truly think the world would be a different place if women could learn to just listen to each other and support each other.

I will bookmark you site... I love that you write honestly... I am looking forward to learning about women from different cultures... I know I will learn a few things.

You can check out my blog if you want, it's just my thoughts as well... nothing too exciting but your welcome to come and post as well if you wish.

Looking forward to more, your canadian friend... Amber