Wednesday, March 29, 2006

DVR!!!!


I LOVE WATCHING TV. It has always been one of my favorite things to do. I could literally watch TV 48 hrs in a row if I just had an abundance of snacks & drinks.

For the longest time I had stopped watching as much, especially shows that required me to watch regularly at specific times and specific days. As life progressed, schedules got busier and time was moving at the speed of light for me. Maybe I had just gotten slower with age or I had just found more things to do making it RARE for me to be home in the evenings to be able to watch my favorite shows. Whatever the case, I had lost touch with the most popular shows. I couldn't understand the big hoopla about The OC or why everyone was crazy about the Desperate Housewives.


6 months ago I joined the rest of the nation and got a DVR (some of u might know it as TIVO). I can't believe I didn't do this earlier. I NEVER HAVE TO MISS A SHOW AGAIN (except for when I forget to record it or am past my allotted storage space). OC to SoBe, Gilmore Girls to Desperate Housewives, Project Runway to Top Chef, Deal or No Deal to The Apprentice, Family Guy to Simpsons, movies, game shows, primetime ... its all at my fingertips and it takes me almost half (ok maybe 3/4's) the time to watch them since I can FF through all the ad's.
I would recommend that everyone in this WORLD get a DVR!!! The is a must have accessory for everyone!!!!!


--Bulbuli =)

No comments: