Friday, January 20, 2012

15. Stop trying to compete against everyone else

Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others doing better than you.  Concentrate on beating your own records every day.  Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.


I LOVE THIS ONE because in my opinion it is very true.  You can only do your best and trying for that is the only thing that can lead you to your best success.  Good or bad, I'm not a competitive person at all. I don't care what someone has, I only want what my heart desires based on what I need & want, never based on what someone else has. I'm genuinely happy for my family and friends that do well. I think surrounding yourself with happy, driven and successful people influences you in a positive way but only if you take it in a positive way. 

No comments: