Monday, January 09, 2012

New Year .... New Outlook ... New Resolutions : )

Another year over! I am truly amazed at how fast time is passing.  I thought life is supposed to slow down as you get older?  In my case it feels like each year is quicker than the last. Hope everyone had a great start to the new year.  My first day of the year turned out to be slightly different that I would've liked but hopefully that won't be an indication of what to expect the rest of this year.  There is so much to look forward to and so much to be afraid of this year : )  Keep trying to mentally prepare myself for all that is coming my way. Wish me luck coz I could reeeeeally use it.

Every year, like most people, I make resolutions and every year, like most people, I fail to reach them :( Fitness, Family, Finance, Fun ... all the same stuff ... never the expected result.  This year I'm going to try something different.  My only but important resolution this year is to cut down on the endless socialization.  Too many people, too many obligations, too much wastage of time.  I'm going to try to make this year about quality over quantity in every aspect of life.

Came across an interesting article that completely inspired me and I'm going to let it help me in reaching my only resolution. 30 Things to Stop doing to yourself:  http://www.marcandangel.com/2011/12/11/30-things-to-stop-doing-to-yourself/  Over the next month, I'll try and go through each point and see how I can adapt that in my life. Soooo, WISH ME LUCK!!!!!

No comments: