Sunday, January 15, 2012

7. Stop being scared to make a mistake

Stop being scared to make a mistake. – Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing.  Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success.  You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did.


I definitely have not taken a whole lotta risks in life and I certainly feel like I need to do that more.  Some part of me is always afraid of making a mistake and affecting others close to me with those "wrong steps".  Feel like I haven't found that thing in life I "LOVE" to do (besides being a Mom).  What do I want to do?  What is my calling?  What would I LOVE to do for the rest of my life? Hope I can find some sort of hint or a pointer to help me answer these questions....

No comments: