Friday, January 13, 2012

5. Stop trying to be someone you’re not

Stop trying to be someone you’re not. – One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else.  Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you.  Don’t change so people will like you.  Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.


This is a tricky one. As a person, I am definitely who I want to be, no pretenses and no facades.  Have never wanted to be anyone else nor wished for anyone else's life. I really do LML (Love My Life), all of it, the good and the bad equally.  As far as the keeping up with the Joneses thing goes, its hard not to want to do better in life.  For the most part however, my goals in life always come from what I want to achieve in life and not from what everyone else is achieving.  Doesn't mean that I don't take inspiration from others in life.  Always good to see people do good in life and I am happy to see my friends and family do well.  It inspires me to keep going and reaching for bigger and better things in life : )

No comments: