Thursday, January 12, 2012

4. Stop putting your own needs on the back burner

Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.  Yes, help others; but help yourself too.  If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.


This I feel I am somewhat guilty of.  Everything else always seems to take precedence over my own goals and I definitely need to do a better job at that this year.  Hence the decrease in social activities : ) Going to make atleast 3 things about myself a priority this year: Gym time, Quality time w the hubby & Creative time so my brain doesn't turn into mush! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

loved it...u are so much like me ...are u a Pisces by any chance

DesiMelange said...

I'm sagittarius : )