Monday, January 16, 2012

8. Stop berating yourself for old mistakes

Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. – We may love the wrong person and cry about the wrong things, but no matter how things go wrong, one thing is for sure, mistakes help us find the person and things that are right for us.  We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past.  But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future.  Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.


This is something I strongly believe and feel that I am what I am today because its meant to be this way and because this is the chosen path for me. I don't have any regrets in life and I ALWAYS take each step in life as a learning experience. I'm happy with all that life has put me through and feel that my inner strength comes from living through these experiences. 

No comments: