Tuesday, January 17, 2012

9. Stop trying to buy happiness

Stop trying to buy happiness. – Many of the things we desire are expensive.  But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter and working on our passions.


This is SO TRUE!!!!  My happiest memories are ones that required no money.  I do think money makes life easier but happiness really does come from the simplest pleasures in life.  Nothing makes me happier than time at the park with my lil girl or walks on moonlit nights around the DC monuments with the hubby or endless hours of nonstop chatter with my mom & sis.  All things that are absolutely free but give me the UTMOST satisfaction.  Can't say I haven't tried to buy happiness at times but life has reminded me over and over again that the best things in life are indeed FREE!!!

No comments: