Tuesday, January 24, 2012

25. Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn't

Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. – It’s okay to fall apart for a little while.  You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, and there is no need to constantly prove that everything is going well.  You shouldn’t be concerned with what other people are thinking either – cry if you need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears.  The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to smile again.


I have a somewhat transparent face. My emotions completely show through, sad/happy/mad, whatever I'm feeling is easy to see from my expressions.  Generally, its quite difficult for me to pretend like everything is ok, if its not.  I do however tend to not ask for help when needed and take everything upon myself till its too much too handle.  These days I seem to cry easily, tears are not hard for me to shed, lol so at least I can get over things quicker : ) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i agree ..but ppl want fake expressions all the time

DesiMelange said...

sad but true : )